Management & Leasing
As experts in the Austin area, we’ve helped hundreds of property owners experience stress-free tenant/landlord relationships through our extensively detailed leasing services. From the get-go, we’ll take care of every detail of your property management needs, regardless of how minute or inconsequential they seem. We’re proud to perform the following services as needed:
Full Service Leasing and Management:
- Advertising your home on many different rental sites.
- Giving Potential tenants a tour of the home.
- Tenant screening, credit check, rental and income verification. We will also provide the tenant all the data they need.
- Tenant deposit collection.
- Tenant management, including all tenant interactions via the assigned Property Manager.
- Regular property inspections.
- Electronic funding to the owner on a monthly basis.
- Management of all emergencies and service issues. We are available 24/7 for any emergency.
Rental Market Analysis
Provide a thorough property analysis to determine projected rental income
Analysis also offers an approximate number of days on the market prior to leasing
Hired professional real estate photos, yard signs, and mounted lock boxes
Exposure to real estate agents through the multiple listing services (MLS)
Internet marketing sites include Apartments.com, AustinHomeSearch.com, Homes.com, Homesnap.com, Realtor.com, Zillow Group
Rigorous tenant screening and selection process
Previous Rental History
Online rent collection and receipt of any security and pet deposits through a tenants portal
Property inspections upon move in, lease renewal and scheduled move out
Issue prompt notice(s) to vacate, breach of lease notifications and filing of necessary evictions
HOA violations, notices and fines
Negotiate rent increases and lease renewals
Maintenance and repair services
Receipt of initial work orders and scheduled maintenance
Transparent and timely communication through the lifecycle of the work order with the contractor, property owner and tenant
Notification and approval of work orders through an online owner portal
Ability to collect rent online
Pay contractors and post invoices online through the owner portal
Access to monthly and yearly statements
Receipt of Misc-1099 forms for year end taxes
Full Time Maintenance Staff
No long term contracts
No termination fees